Last Updated on September 19, 2016
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
- SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
- YOUR CONTROLS AND CHOICES
- SECURITY MEASURES
- HOW WE COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
At the Website, you may choose to provide Zura with information about yourself which is “personally identifiable information.” The term “personally identifiable information” means information that is collected in connection with your name such as your address, e-mail, phone number, credit card information and shipment information (“Personal Information”). Your use of the Website may also entail you providing information that is not personal information, meaning that such information is not connected to your name and is, therefore, anonymous information and which does not identify and cannot reasonably used to identify an individual Website user. It is your choice whether to provide us with Personal Information and the provision of such Personal Information is not required when visiting the Website. Therefore, if you provide us with Personal Information, such as by asking to be put on our mailing list, we may contact you from time to time.
Some examples of the types of information we collect are:
- Registration information you provide when you create an account, including your first name and surname, country of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, username and password.
- Transaction information you provide when you request information or purchase a product from us on our Website, including your postal address, telephone number and payment information.
- Information you provide in public forums on our Website by blogging, providing testimonials and the like.
- Information you provide us when you use our Website or when you link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account.
- Location information when you visit our Website, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with our Website (including through beacon technologies) or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information.
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our Website or open emails we may send you.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION AND COOKIES:
- We collect information through technology such as cookies (which are information stored on your computer by your browser to save your preferences while you are visiting a particular site) and web beacons (small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of websites) when you visit our Website. This tracking data is used for many purposes including, for example, to provide useful features to simplify your experience when you return to our Website (e.g., remembering your shipping information for future purchases); deliver relevant content based on your preferences, usage patterns and location; monitor and evaluate the use and operation of our Website; and to analyze traffic on our Website and the sites of third parties. We may associate this tracking data with your registration account, in which case we will treat it as personal information. Service providers that collect tracking data on our behalf may provide an opportunity for you to choose not to be tracked online. For more information about cookies and web beacons, please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Advertisers and third parties may also collect information about your activity on our Website and on third-party sites and applications using tracking technologies. Tracking data collected by these advertisers and third parties is used to decide which ads you see both on our Website and on third-party sites and applications, but does not identify you personally and is not associated with your registration account.
- If you choose, you can set your browser to reject cookies or you can manually delete individual or all of the cookies on your computer by following your browser’s help file directions. In addition, you can always opt-out of receiving certain ads or communications.
- As you enter our Website, we capture and retain the IP address of the device you are using, such as a personal computer or a mobile device.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION:
Zura may use information provided by you on the Website for the following purposes:
- Provide you with the products and services you request.
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features on our Website or changes to our policies.
- Consistent with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you:
- Send you offers and promotions for our products and services or third-party products and services.
- Personalize content and experiences.
- Provide you with advertising based on your activity on our Website and on third-party sites and applications.
- Optimize or improve our products, services and operations.
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION:
Information about our customers is important to us and we are not in the business of selling this information to others. We share customer information only as set forth below and with subsidiaries that Zura, LLC controls and that are either subject to this Policy or that follow practices that are at least as restrictive as those described in this Policy.
- Service Providers. We may share information with third party companies or individuals that provide us with services. These services may include, among other things, helping us to provide services that you request, to create or maintain our databases, to research and analyze the people who request products, services or information from us, the shipment of products to you, to prepare and distribute communications, or to respond to inquiries.
- Business Transactions. In the event that we, or any portion of our assets, are acquired or we undergo another transaction in our business, your personal information may be transferred to the acquiring company or other entity surviving such transaction.
Partner Companies. We may share your personal information with another company when you allow us to, in situations such as:
- Electing to share your personal information with other companies so that they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services; and
- Directing us to share your personal information with third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites.
- Law Enforcement. We may report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful, or that we reasonably believe may aid a law enforcement investigation into unlawful activity. In addition, we reserve the right to release your information to law enforcement agencies if we determine, in our sole judgment, that either you have violated our policies, or the release of your information may protect the rights, property, or safety of Zura, LLC or another person.
- Legal Process. We may share your information with others as required by, or permitted by, law. This may include sharing your information with government entities, or third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, other legal process, or as we believe is necessary to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims that have been brought against us, or to defend against possible legal claims that we determine in our sole discretion might be brought against us.
- Blogs and other Online Postings. We may decide to allow users to share comments, postings, testimonials, or other information. If you choose to submit such information to us, the information you submit may be available generally to the public. Information that you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
YOUR CONTROLS AND CHOICES:
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
- You may correct, update and delete your registration account.
- You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters and alerts.
- You may choose whether to receive from offers from us and promotions for our products.
- You may choose whether we share your personally identifiable information with other companies so they can you offers and promotions about their products and services.
- You may choose whether to receive targeted advertising from many ad networks, data exchanges, marketing analytics and other service providers.
- You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete such information.
You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your personal information, by contacting us at 855-426-9872, by updating your user profile or by following instructions provided in communications sent to you. Please be aware that if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products to you and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions regarding the specific personal information about you that we process or retain, please contact us at 855-426-9872.
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. We take all reasonable and appropriate measures to secure your personal information once we receive it, and to help prevent it from being disclosed to individuals who are not described in this Policy. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and, therefore, we cannot guarantee that your information will remain secure in all circumstances.
HOW WE COMMUNICATE WITH YOU:
If you have any questions about our Policy, you can contact us at 855-426-9872. For postal mail, please write to us at:
4210 L B McLeod Rd. #106
Orlando, FL 32811
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information, we may do so by email, telephone or mail.
Zura, LLC is committed to protecting the online privacy of children and making the internet safe. We do not provide products and services to children, or knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under 13 years of age. Any communication we get that is identified as being from a child under 13 will not be kept by Zura, LLC We encourage parents or guardians of children under 13 to regularly check and monitor their children’s use of email and other activities online.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY:
NOTICE TO CAILFORNIA RESIDENTS:
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request a notice regarding the disclosure of your personal information by Zura, LLC to partners for the partners’ direct marketing purpose. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please call us at 855-426-9872.
CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK NOTICE DISCLOSURES:
We do not track our users and visitors over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising. Consequently, we do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Other third party websites may keep track of your browsing activities when they provide you with content, which enables them to customize what they present to you on their websites.